Membership Features Include:
Access to the NYS-AIMH Infant Mental Health Endorsement®.
Once you are registered for the Endorsement®, as a NYS-AIMH member, you will be able to start opening your “Portfolio.” You will also receive:
- Technical assistance on how to proceed with the Endorsement® process; and
- Access to resources for reflective supervision with certified supervisors.
Calendar of and notices about upcoming training, education, and development workshops and seminars including, but not limited to, those sponsored by NYS-AIMH and its partners.
During the fourth quarter of the year, we are offering a coupon for $20 off any future event for every new member (and the existing member who may have referred them). This coupon has no expiration date and can be used for workshops, seminars and all training offered by NYS-AIMH. PLUS - if you join in October, November or December, your membership automatically extends to the next calendar year! Up to 15 months for price of 12! Click the link to join today!
- Members receive reduced rates on sponsored conferences, training, education, and development workshops.
- Free annual subscription to NYS-AIMH’s e-newsletter.
- Access to NYS-AIMH’s library of resources and publications related to the field.
- Networking and mentoring opportunities through NYS-AIMH’s member network.
- An opportunity to participate in a professional membership organization of multidisciplinary colleagues and choose people to lead the Association
- An opportunity to apply to participate on one of NYS-AIMH’s Committees and to stand for election to leadership of the Association.
- Connection to the Alliance for the Advancement of Infant Mental Health, a national consortium of statewide IMH organizations.