Date(s) - April 11 - April 13
Laura vandernoot Lipsky, Founder and Director, Trauma Stewardship Institute
Ira J. Chasnoff, M.D., Author, Researcher and Lecturer, Professor of Clinical Pediatrics at the University of Illinois College of Medicine in Chicago
Rosalinda Mercado-Garza, Chief Executive Officer, E-Colors in Education
Monday, April 11 – Wednesday, April 13
189 Wolf Road, Albany, NY 12205
- Nationally renowned keynote speakers
- 45 training and skills-building workshops and in-depth institutes
- Continuing Education Credits for social workers
- Non-profit and commercial exhibits
- Networking opportunities
- Sessions focused on wellness, self-care, and stress relief
- Adverse Childhood Experiences and Trauma-Informed Practice
- Supporting Children’s Well Being through Direct Services Provision
- Family Engagement and Involvement
- Community Prevention Strategies
- Family Engagement and Involvement, and Leadership, Management, and Best Practice
Who Should Attend?
Attendees represent many different disciplines, working in varying arenas: parenting education, family support, child abuse prevention and child protective services, intervention and treatment, domestic violence, early childhood education, health care, mental health, legal services, schools and in the home as parents. Their common vision is to build a world where all children grow in healthy and nurturing homes, schools, neighborhoods and communities.
Registration fees can be found under the registration link.
Registration for Social Work CEU’s must be done separately from conference registration, and at an additional fee. To register for Social Work CEU’s, click here.