How can you get involved?
- Become a member
- Join committees
- Share information about Infant Mental Health
- Donate your time
- Donate your resources
Why Join NYS-AIMH?
NYS-AIMH aims to be the professional home for all those working with young children and their families. Join NYS-AIMH to help shape education and public awareness of the importance of Infant Mental Health in New York State, and to build your professional portfolio towards Endorsement. We encourage all professionals who work with 0-5 year olds and their families to consider the NYS-AIMH their professional home. Become a member, join a committee, and get involved!
Benefits of membership
- A copy of New York State competency guidelines and standards
- Reduced rates at sponsored conferences and workshops. TBA
- Connection to the Alliance for the Advancement of Infant Mental Health a national consortium of statewide IMH organizations
- Opportunity to participate in a professional organization of multidisciplinary colleagues
- Access to the Infant Mental Health Endorsement starting September 2016.
The Endorsement helped strengthen confidence in my job. I am more equipped to provide quality services to families I work with. It increased my knowledge, enhanced professional status, and increased credibility among families and peers.